Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment vs Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
It’s a reality that skin pigmentation and uneven skin tone can be a source of frustration for many people, due to things such as genetics and time spent in the sun. And, there are numerous skincare products on the market that claim to address these issues.Two of the more popular products are Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment and Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum. In this article, we will compare these two products, discussing their similarities and differences.
First, what is the make up of each of these products?
How Do the Ingredients Compare?
Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment and Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum both contain niacinamide, an ingredient known to reduce hyperpigmentation and improve skin texture. However, the products differ in their other key ingredients.
Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment includes the following unique ingredients:
- 9% LTN Complex™ - Ultra-concentrated lotus sprout extract, which addresses skin discoloration by containing tranexamic acid which is a brightening agent to reduce the appearance of dark skin spots, niacinamide, which is added to help reduce the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and yellow appearance.
- Vitis Vinifera - Adds moisture to dehydrated and dull skin, evens out skin tone, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Plankton Extract - Promotes and preserves even skin tone.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol - Helps to support melanin balance to aid in correcting the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phytic Acid - Enhances and promotes even skin texture.
Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum includes the following unique ingredients:
- Tranexamic Acid - Helps to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol - helps to support melanin balance and correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30 - helps to prevent the appearance of new hyperpigmenation spots while visibly balancing the appearance of natural skin tone
- Marine Extract Blend - helps correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation, while supporting a healthier skin barrier
- Phytic Acid - enhances the skin’s texture and promotes even toned skin
So, both products have unique ingredients that target different aspects of pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Texture and Application
Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment and Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum have different textures and application methods. Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment has a lightweight, serum-like texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. It can be used in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning the skin. However, it is very important to wear sunscreen during the day when using this product, as retinol can increase the skin's sensitivity to the sun.
Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum has a slightly thicker texture than Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment. It should be used twice a day after cleansing and toning the skin. Like Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment, it is also important to wear sunscreen when using this product.
So, based on texture and application alone, Even & Correct seems to be easier to use.
In addition to the key ingredients, some of the key benefits of each product might help you decide which is best for you as well.
Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment key benefits include:
- Clinically proven in treating the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation conditions such as melasma
- Clinically proven in helping to prevent the appearance of future discoloration
- Retinol-free, non-hydroquinone, and fragrance-free formulation
Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum key benefits include:
Both have impressive key benefits. However, Even & Correct has clinically proven results.
What are the Customers Saying?
While Even & Correct has not been available as long as Lytera 2.0, it does seem to have more favorable reviews from customers.
Both Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment and Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum claim to reduce the appearance of dark spots and improve skin tone. However, customers seem to be giving the Even & Correct product higher reviews on average.
Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment claims to visibly brighten the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as works to improve skin texture. Many users of this product report noticeable improvements in their skin tone and texture after using it for several weeks. Many customers are enjoying the results when used in conjunction with the other Even & Correct products, Even & Correct Brightening Treatment Pads and Even & Correct Dark Spot Cream.
Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum claims to reduce the appearance of dark spots, improve skin clarity, and even out skin tone. Users of this product also report seeing a reduction in their dark spots and improved skin clarity.
Another difference that has been reported is that Even & Correct is easy to apply and use, without harshness. .
It is important to note that individual results may vary depending on factors such as skin type, severity of hyperpigmentation, and adherence to a consistent skincare routine.
Please contact Dermavenue at 800.805.3752 or chat live! We have agents available 9-5pm Pacific Time to answer any questions.
Use Code: BLOG20 to save 20% on your first order!