SkinMedica Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment
- Clinically proven to treat the appearance of melasma, and other stubborn hyperpigmentation conditions
- Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, fragrance-free formulation
- Clinically proven to prevent the appearance of future discoloration
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES This powerfully effective brightening treatment is a scientific breakthrough for discoloration. Proprietary technology features ultra-concentrated Lotus Seed Extract, Tranexamic Acid, and Niacinamide, plus antioxidant-rich Vitis Flower Stem Cell Extract, to help correct the appearance of uneven tone, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots and prevent the appearance of future discoloration from forming. Use daily to treat visible skin discoloration and maintain bright, even skin. Hydroquinone-free and Retinol-free.
- Antioxidant-rich vitis flower stem cell extract, derived from grapes, protects skin from free radical damage that can contribute to premature signs of aging
- Sodium hyaluronate, the salt form of hyaluronic acid, attracts moisture for more hydrated, plumper skin
- Phenylethyl resorcinol helps to inhibit tyrosinase activity to brighten discoloration
- Clinically proven to be effective in all ethnicities and fitzpatrick skin types
AM/PM Smooth all over face, neck, and décolleté twice daily. Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher during any sun exposure. The following Even & Correct products are recommended for use with the Advanced Brightening Treatment: • Dark Spot Cream • Brightening Treatment Pads
- Tranexamic acid- A synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine, which reduces dark spots by inhibiting UV-induced melanin synthesis.
- Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Extract- A plant-derived extract that provides antioxidant benefits for the skin to help reduce signs of aging.
- Niacinamide- A water-soluble form of vitamin B3 that improves circulation in the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol- This antioxidant helps clear skin discoloration.
- Phytic Acid- A component of plants that offers antioxidant properties.