Clarify oily, acne prone skin with Jan Marini’s Bioclear Face Lotion. It uses a combination of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs) to target surface level dead skin cell build-up, but also penetrates deep into the pores to remove whiteheads and blackheads, leaving the skin smooth and blemish-free. This lotion boasts anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness, acne scarring, rosacea, and large pores making it suitable as an acne treatment. Azelaic acid, a gentle and multipurpose exfoliant, also works to reduce acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, and other skin discoloration leaving skin looking vibrant. This face lotion rejuvenates damaged skin and keeps it looking healthy and youthful.
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness and rosacea
- AHAs and BHAs target clogged pores removing buildup for blemish free skin.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and acne scarring
- Reduces excess oil build-up to help prevent pimples and acne formation
Use daily. Gradually increase use from once in the morning, to morning and night application to prevent irritation. After cleansing, apply sparingly over face and neck.
- Glycolic Acid Solution - an alpha-hydroxy acid that unclogs pores and acts as a humectant drawing moisture into the skin.
- Azelaic Acid - gentle exfoliant that helps unclog pores, reduce hyperpigmentation, inflammation, and treats symptoms caused by rosacea.
- Salicylic Acid - a beta-hydroxy acid that minimizes the formation of whiteheads and blackheads and excess oil. It also helps reduce inflammation, unclogs pores, and removes dead skin cells.