iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ PerfecTint (Beige)
- Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
- Water resistant
Formulated specifically for daily use and extended outdoor activities, ECLIPSE SPF 50+ is a unique fusion of scientifically advanced physical sunscreens - transparent titanium dioxide and micronized zinc oxide - coupled with pure vitamin E. This antioxidant-rich blend provides superior water-resistant broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. ECLIPSE SPF 50+ is an ultra sheer, lightweight formula that absorbs quickly for a non-greasy matte finish.
• Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
• Water resistant
• PerfecTint® technology enriches natural skin tones
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.