iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30
- Provides unprecedented multi-level broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme® technology
- Reduces the appearance of erythema (sunburn)
EXTREME PROTECT SPF 30 provides unprecedented protection by combining broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and powerful antioxidants to mitigate oxidative solar damage. Featuring micro-fine zinc oxide and micro-encapsulated organic active sunscreens, EXTREME PROTECT SPF 30 offers the most advanced protection on the market.
• Provides unprecedented multi-level broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme® technology
• Reduces the appearance of erythema (sunburn)
• Hydrates, smoothes and softens
• Diminishes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
• Provides and antioxidant-rich protective barrier
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.