From Serums to Sunscreens: The Best Revision Skincare Products for Every Skin Type and Concern
When it comes to skincare, finding the right products for your skin type and concerns can be a daunting task. But with Revision Skincare, you can trust that their products have been clinically tested and proven effective.
Revision Skincare was founded in 1997 by board-certified dermatologist Dr. Mark G. Rubin. He wanted to develop a medically-based skincare line that would provide real results. Revision uses clinically-proven ingredients, as well as rigorous testing to ensure their products are both safe and effective. They continue to innovate and expand the product line, becoming a leading player in the professional skincare market.
So, let's take a closer look at some of the best Revision Skincare products for every skin type and concern.
Revision Hydrating Serum is a must-have for dry skin. This serum contains a blend of hyaluronic acid and glycerin that work together to hydrate and plump the skin. This ultra-light treatment also helps to improve the skin's texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, without feeling greasy.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Binds necessary water to the skin, providing short and long-term moisturization.
- Watermelon, Apple & Lentil Fruit Extracts - Blend of natural fruit extracts added to help keep the skin uniformly hydrated.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 - helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E & Pomegranate Extract - provides strong antioxidant benefits.
Acne-Prone Skin/Oily Skin
Revision Skincare Purifying Cleansing Gel is a highly-concentrated face cleanser that deeply cleans the pores to remove oils and impurities that often lead to breakouts. It will leave the skin feeling cleaner with a more matte complexion. Removing dehydrated and dead skin cells on the surface will leave the skin more vibrant.
- Salicylic Acid * Oil-soluble Beta * Hydroxy Acid - It’s added for the exfoliation of dead surface cells that clog pores and dull the skin’s appearance.
- Lactic Acid - This is an alpha-hydroxy acid added to both exfoliate and hydrate skin that is dull and flaky.
- Sucrose Laurate - A naturally-derived surfactant necessary to cleanse the skin without stripping it of necessary moisture.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
The Revision Retinol Complete 1.0 serum was developed with aging skin in mind. This serum contains a blend of retinol, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid that all work together to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to brighten and even out skin tone. It also helps to improve the skin's texture and hydration levels. It’s also available in a higher-strength formula.
- Retinol (1.0%). - this is added to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate - adds long-term controlled hydration to areas needing it.
- Bakuchiol - boosts the effects of retinol, while also providing broad-spectrum antioxidant benefits.
- Ophiopogon japonicus Root Extract - increases skin's hydration levels.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - the most concentrated and stable form of Vitamin C to brighten and even skin tone.
- Sesame Extract - added to help plump and smooth the skin's texture.
Revision’s Gentle Cleansing Lotion is a great option for sensitive skin with its mild and creamy formula. The cleanser works gently to remove makeup, dirt, and excess oils without upsetting the skin's delicate balance of moisture, making it perfect for sensitive skin. It’s also fragrance-free and has no added artificial colorants. The skin is left feeling clean, smooth, and well-hydrated.Key Ingredients:
- Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids - fruit surfactants derived from apple amino acids help gently cleanse the skin.
- Sucrose Laurate - a naturally-derived surfactant that cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural oil and moisture content.
- Red & Brown Algae Extracts - moisturizes and conditions the skin naturally.
- Bisabolol - coming from the German Chamomile, it naturally soothes skin.
If you're looking for a sunscreen that can protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays, the Revision Intellishade Original is a great option to consider. This tinted moisturizer contains broad-spectrum SPF 45 and a blend of peptides and antioxidants that work together to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also has a sheer tint that can help even the skin tone. This sunscreen is an impressive 5-in-1 daily product that will help protect, conceal, hydrate, and even brighten and correct the skin.
- A blend of Three Peptides - is added to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - this form of vitamin C is the most potent and stable form to help brighten and even skin tone.
- A blend of White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, Plankton Extract, and Coenzyme Q10 - enhances the skin and encourages overall health of the skin.
- Octinoxate & Octisalate. Provide - provides UVB protection.
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide - provides UVA and UVB protection.
For those who feel they need something extra for the delicate skin around the eyes, such as dark circles and puffiness, the Revision Teamine Eye Complex is definitely worth considering. This eye cream contains a blend of peptides, antioxidants, and brightening ingredients that work together to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. It also helps to improve the skin's texture and hydration levels.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grape Seed Oil & Green Tea Extract - provides antioxidant benefits.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C) - the most concentrated and stable form of Vitamin C added to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - adds moisture to the delicate area without feeling oily and greasy.
- Mica, Silica & Titanium Dioxide - instantly brightens skin.
Overall, Revision Skincare offers a wide variety of quality products that can address many different concerns people have with their skin. Whether you're dealing with dryness, acne, aging skin, or sensitivity, there's a Revision Skincare product that can help. Just remember to perform a patch test for any new products and introduce them slowly to avoid any potential irritation or adverse reactions.
Please contact Dermavenue at 800.805.3752 or chat live! We have agents available 9-5pm Pacific Time to answer any questions.
Use Code: BLOG20 to save 20% on your first order!