Obagi Professional-C Serum 10% contains 10% concentration of L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and is ideal for sensitive and dry skin or those who have never used a Vitamin C serum before. It has been designed specifically for protecting the skin against damage from environmental stressors and neutralizes free radicals and molecules that bombard the body cells continuously. The Professional-C Serum 10% also helps to reduce signs of aging, prevent formation of wrinkles and fine lines, insulate the skin cells against further damage, and revamp collagen production for firm and resilient skin. Incorporating a C-Serum into a daily skin care regimen will help achieve the look of bright, smooth, youthful looking skin.
Ideal for first time Vitamin C users
Contains 10% Vitamin C in a smooth serum
Helps reduce the signs of aging
How To Use:
Apply a couple drops of Obagi Professional-C Serum 10% to the face and neck using fingertips. Use on cleansed skin in the morning before sunscreen and makeup application. A slight tingling may occur in some people, which diminishes with continued use.
Dermavenue Hydra Complete (Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream):
Keep your skin conditioned and hydrated throughout the day with Dermavenue Hydra Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream. Engineered with micro-beads of moisture that absorb immediately once applied to your skin. This super light weight formula is fortified with antioxidants that protect against signs of premature aging. Vitamin C and ginkgo biloba leaf extract brighten the complexion while Matrixyl 3000 stimulates collagen and elastin production for firm, glowing skin. Hyaluronic Acid and vitamin B5 give a burst of hydration that plumps up fine lines and wrinkles while preventing transepidermal water loss.
- Peptides boost collagen and elastin production to prevent fine lines and sagging skin
- Antioxidants protect against free radicals and other environmental damage
- Prevents transepidermal water loss
- Moisturizing formula conditions dry skin
- Hyaluronic Acid - a moisturizer that retains water to keep the skin lubricated and plump.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - a natural moisturizer that mimics the sebum produced by the skin and acts as a regulator for sebum production reducing breakouts.
- Matrixyl 3000 - synthetic peptides that stimulate elastin and collagen growth to reduce signs of aging.
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant that protects the skin’s barrier to seal in moisture and promotes healing of broken/damaged skin cells.
- Vitamin B5 - a moisturizer that binds and holds water in the skin.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract - an antioxidant that soothes inflamed, irritated skin and brightens skin.
- Vitamin C - an antioxidant that protects skin against free radicals and minimizes UV photodamage. It boosts collagen production, brightens skin tone and smooths uneven complexion.
-For the best results please use Hydra Complete after