SkinMedica LYTERA 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
The advanced pigment correcting technology in Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum, restores even the most difficult discoloration to an even complexion, using a 360 approach to pigmentation control. Effective on all skin tones, this serum uses tranexamic acid to correct dark spots and phenylethyl resorcinol to balance melanin levels to reduce hyperpigmentation. Niacinamide, a marine extract blend, and peptides work together to prevent the formation of new discoloration, while phytic acid promotes a smooth, even texture. Clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and sun damage, with results visible after 2 weeks of consistent use.
- Effective on all skin tones
- Visible results after 2 weeks
- Non-hydroquinone and retinol-free formulation is less likely to dry out skin and cause irritation
- 95% of participants in clinical studies reported visibly lightened dark spots on their skin
Apply a pump of product over face, neck, and chest after cleansing and toning. Finish with a moisturizer and sunscreen. Use daily, morning and evening.
- Niacinamide - also known as vitamin B3, helps brighten skin and reduce the appearance of new spots.
- Phytic Acid - an alpha-hydroxy acid, full of antioxidants, that gently exfoliates to improve the skin’s texture.
- Tranexamic Acid - helps fade hyperpigmentation and brighten skin tone.